Monday, May 19, 2014

Days 16, 17, 18, 19

Day 16, 17, 18, 19

Breakfast:  Larabar
Lunch:  Carnitas, guac and lettuce
Dinner:  Chicken and sweet potato, turkey wrapped avo

Breakfast:  Eggs, green beans and raspberries
Snack: Macadamia nuts
Lunch:  none
Dinner:  Steak on the grill and asparagus

Breakfast/Lunch:  Chicken and sweet potato
Dinner:  Bacon wrapped sweet potato
Snacks:  Cheese, raspberries, couple cookies

Breakfast/Lunch:  None
Dinner:  Chicken, sweet potato, asparagus

The last few days have been crazy.  Friday I was NOT hungry, couldn’t force myself to eat to save my life.  Hence the Larabar for breakfast.  I spent the weekend at Dane’s and thought I had brought/prepared enough food but didn't.  The weekend was eye opening for me, I need to prep a lot better when I’m going to be out of my comfort zone. 

I did have some drinks on Saturday and some cheese on Sunday and a cookie or two.  It was one of those things that I just didn’t feel bad or care.  I’m not stopping the Whole 30, I still really like it and don’t even think of it like a 30 day plan anymore.  More like this is my new way of living.  I’m not going to re-start the 30 days, I will probably add a couple days on since I had a mini setback but I’m not beating myself up about it.  It was worth it, I had such a fabulous weekend. 

Dane is uber supportive and that is really helpful but having someone who loves you the way you are and who eats whatever he wants, can be difficult but he motivates me to want to be better and is totally on board with eating Paleo with me so that’s exciting.

I will be going back up there this weekend so it’s a good chance for me to try planning and prepping again.  I’m already thinking of meals we can do and how I can combat being out of sorts.  I need to focus on how I can ensure I’m doing 3 meals a day and forcing myself to eat at least something even if I’m not hungry.  There definitely won’t be any drinking involved, that was a fun lapse this weekend but not worth the calories.  I’m thinking maybe I’ll send Dane my meal plan before I go up there so he can help me stick to it and we’re prepared for the weekend. 

I’m out of sorts but still kickin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment