Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 20

Breakfast:  Green beans and a couple nuts—I know, wtf?
Lunch:  Chicken, asparagus, raspberries
Dinner:  3 scrambled eggs on half of a sweet potato topped with avo and bacon crumbles (SO good)

Current ailments:  neck pain
Feeling:  super tired and my sinuses are acting up

Not too much to report today, not feeling the best with sinuses and allergies.  I again didn’t want breakfast.  I had to force myself to eat. 

They say in the book that you will start dreaming about the bad food and start imagining seeing it.  I thought they were crazy.  But I totally dreamt about Hy-Vee pull apart dinner rolls, I can give or take bread but those things are my ish.  Slathered in butter.  Might be better than sex.  Just kidding. No I’m not.  And then there was a juicy cheeseburger in a grilled bun.  Apparently I miss bread…only when I’m sleeping though because when I’m awake I don’t miss it. 


I’m sick of my neck hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment