Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 22

Breakfast:  Green beans and half of a sweet potato 
Lunch:  Chicken, avo, raspberries
Dinner:  eggs, bacon, avo, brussel sprouts, strawberries

Current ailments:  neck pain—so annoying! 
Feeling:  Super sleepy and hungry again

Something weird is going on, I just don’t feel right.  I’m thinking it is my cycle, ovulation/PMS maybe?  I am craving everything possible.  I’m not losing anything; I’ve actually gained a pound.  But clothes do fit a little better.  It’s just weird.

One thing I was hoping for was that my face would clear up, I don’t have acne and people always comment on how nice my skin is but without makeup and when I’m looking close up in the mirror, there is a lot red and bumpy areas.  I always attributed it to the crap I ate.  Maybe it’s not from that or maybe it is and I just don’t have all the shit out of my system yet. 


I want to eat everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment