Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ugh

I never would've thought that the second week of recovery would be more painful than the first.  Really it's just a different kind of pain.  It feels like my ribs and incisions were hit by a bus.  And the shooting pains?  For the birds.  The swelling has gone down a lot and they're not as hard either.  I couldn't sleep last night to save my life, my legs hurt so bad.  I was so pissed.  I tried sleeping in my bed on the recliner and finally the couch. 

Two girlfriends came to visit today along with my mother.  It was great to have some interaction with people besides the Jimmy Johns delivery guy. I can't wait to find out what my AC bill is going to be.  The percocet makes me sweat/hot like crazy.  I just can't get cool enough.  I'm looking forward to my cousin stopping over tomorrow night with her twin girls, they'll definitely make me smile!  And there's a possiblity I could see my nephews on Saturday which would put me over the moon.  Not sure if you know, but I have the cutest nephews..ever!  They're going out to dinner with my mom and step-dad, I'm just not sure if I can make it out that long.  Considering how much energy it takes to wipe my ass it may be a bit too much.  We'll have to see how it plays out.

Well time for another exciting night of sleep.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment