My boo got married this weekend...it was so great! Everything turned out so well, I think the only issue was that there was no AC in the room that the ceremony was in. It was torture, I've never seen so many people dripping in sweat! I mean we're talking a code blue swamp ass situation. Other than that, it was wonderful.Mindy stayed with Cindy and I in our room Friday night. We had so much fun giggling and talking. I felt like I was 13 again. Saturday was the big day and of course flew by. It was hot, hot, hot! Which is actually quite amusing since Mindy hates the heat and sweating, hence the reason she chose to have her wedding in September. She had a photo booth, which I've always wanted for my wedding...(if I can ever force someone to marry me) it was so fun! The dude was late and then spilled on the equipment so it didn't always work but other than that it was nice. I of course proceeded to drink more than enough but managed to accomplish my personal attendant duties...which wasn't the easiest after several Captain diets!
Lots of tears were shed...Christ, I cried at the rehearsal dinner, (Dusty's thank you to me was so sweet), cried when she put the dress on, then they wanted to have pics taken when they first saw each other and have a moment alone so I was the photographer for that. Lord knows why since I'm the most emotional one. It was the most adorable moment ever...I finally asked them if I could be done taking pics because I was crying too hard. Cried when her dad and Kylene sang during the ceremony. Cried during their dance. Then I got drunk and stopped crying.
Everyone looked gorg...Mindy and Dusty were so happy and thankful! Now those assholes are in Puerto Vallarta! Speaking of which, Mindy gave me a bunch of her stuff to hold onto on the wedding day, including her driver's license. She never took it back and I forgot I had it, so last night when I was literally comatose from exhaustion, she called and asked me to meet her in Woodbury since they were leaving at the crack o' ass this morning for their honeymoon. She's lucky I love her cuz my lazy ass wanted nothing to do with driving last night. Really I felt like hanging up on her but decided Jesus wouldn't like that.
Click on picture to enlarge
No comments:
Post a Comment