Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To My 6

It's that time of year where you reflect on what you're thankful for, typically is alcohol and sex for me but I thought I'd switch it up this year. 

The older I get the more I realize how blessed I am to have such an amazing group of people I consider my true friends.  These people are all amazing in their own way and truly love me for who I am.  You don't find many people that accept you for exactly who you are and celebrate you as a person.  I am lucky to have 6.  The bonds I share with them are extraordinary, there's a saying that friends are your chosen family and if I do say so myself, I chose well.  Whether it's a broken heart, a personal dilemma or a disappointing football season, they've been there every step of the way.  There is not a single group of people that can make me laugh more than they do...I'm talking pee in the pants kind of laughter.  It's a great feeling that no matter what I face in this life, I have these 6 to stand behind me. 

Cindy, Mindy, Kelly, Camille, Mark and Becky....my besties, I love you so much and my life wouldn't be the same without you.  Thank you all for just being you. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Awww.... you make me cry. I love you tons and feel the same way about you! I am so thankful for you, one of my very few best friends! Love you! -Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy that you have people like that in your life, good for you!

    BUUUUUUUUUUUUT
    6.5 sounds like a better title, for your favoritest hometown girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obvi Kels! You and Kris, are my besties too!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete