Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Misc.

Busy times in this girls life.  Not too much to report. 
  • Work was crazy busy for awhile, finally calming down.  
  • Celebrated my grandpa's 85th birthday, amazing.  (Pretty sure my mother was not feeling amazing the next morning.)  All of our family was there, my uncle surprised us and flew in from Cali.  It was fab.  And to watch my gramps look around the room, like he was taking a mental picture,  while we sang him happy birthday, was priceless. 
  • Sammy had his first T-Wolves performance, he rocked it per usual.  It's too bad the wolves suck a big fat one.  
  • Halloween came and went, am I the only one who doesn't give a hoot about it?  Over it.  
  • You know what else came and went?  #84.  Don't get me started.  Going to the game this Sunday, it's the first time EVER that I have not even wanted to go to a game I have tickets for.  It's so disappointing...my friend and I are going to make signs that say KILL CHILL.  We're thinking it may get us put in the hoosegow but we're ok with that.  And she is adamant that we boo when Childress comes on the field.  She's about 4 foot nothing and I'm convinced I'm ganna end up in fight because she mouths off to someone.   Hah!  
  • My weekends of having no free time are beginning again...not sure when they stopped actually.  I guess husband hunting will have to wait until next year.  
I think that's it for now...

Peace

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the viking thing...gr!!! childress = headache!!! hope you enjoy the game though :) love love love your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing me up to speed. Love your blog updates!!

    ReplyDelete