Saturday, January 9, 2010

Really?

This morning I was fast asleep and my phone rang...I have a tendency to answer it in my sleep so I don't know who's calling right away. Plus, I'm using an old phone that doesn't have any contacts in it. Anyways...

Caller: Hey!
Me: rarraereak;odjka;fmkd;la, grumble grumble yawn.
Caller: How are you?
Me: huh? yawn.
Caller: Were you sleeping?
Me: Who is this? Yawn. Yes I was captain obvious.
Caller: Oh...so you erased my number.
Me: Who is this?
Me: I have a hunch who this is, but it can't be, could it? I finally start to wake up and come out of my fog.
Me: Is this TGTBT?
Caller: Yes, you must've had a long night, you sound really tired.
Me: I'm sorry, is this really happening? I'm finally over you and you're calling me?
Me: Maybe he's in jail and needs me to bail him out.
Caller: How was your New Years?
Me: Good. Maybe I left something at his house
Caller: How was your Christmas?
Me: Good. Maybe his car broke down by my house and he needs me to help.
Caller: I was just thinking about you.
Me: Ok. Maybe he needs a babysitter.
Caller: Maybe we could get a drink sometime. It would be nice to see you.
Me: ummmm WTF is going on?
Caller: Give me a call it'd be nice to hear from you.
Me: Bye. Fucker


No comments:

Post a Comment