Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Have you been to Monaco?

I went to Spalon Montage on Friday to get my hair did and 5 minutes into my visit I was reminded why I don't go there.  While I sat in the massage chair, getting my hair washed, I had a chance to eavesdrop on the conversation happening between the woman and male stylist next to me.  The woman, who I assume to be a cake eater, was so glitzed out I couldn't see straight and the stylist had the longest dreds I've ever seen, wrapped up on top of his head, similar to a bee hive.  She proceeds to ask..."have you been to Monaco lately?"  He responds with, "no, I haven't, I just got back from Dubai though, it was fabulous."  She then rambles on until she was foaming at the mouth about her vacation to Monaco.  He then says, "I was asked to do Mr. Armani's show in Monaco a couple weeks ago but I had to turn it down because I had a show in Las Vegas I already committed to."  I thought about asking my stylist to drown me in the sink but opted against it.  I didn't want to get Mrs. Monaco wet.  She'd probably melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment