
Why is it so difficult for a man to pick a temperature and stick to it? This question has been boggling my mind for the past couple weeks. What transpires in a man's life that makes him go from making you feel like you're the best shit since slice bread to you feeling like he's suddenly cut out bread like he's on Atkins? And how can this happen in a matter of a day? And then the next day he's carbing it up again? This has been going on with TGTBT almost since the beginning...I have to say that his cold phases have been few and far between but have nonetheless been frustrating. We will talk all the time, we'll spend time together and then he's distant. My favorite is when he'll say something like, "maybe we'll hang out tomorrow" or "maybe I'll stop over." To me, maybe implies that there is a possibility that said action will take place and while I am most certainly ok if the maybe turns into a no, doesn't it make sense to let me know that?
I have always been realistic in the fact that men and women think so differently. Things that women think about may not even cross a man's mind and vice versa. Is this what is happening here? Is this just the way he his and the way he is wired? The thing that confuses me the most is when I do talk him after the "maybes" happen, he doesn't say a thing about it, like I dreamt the conversation. (And with my issue of having troubles differentiating between dreams and reality sometimes, this can be quite confusing for me...that's a whole nother blog ;)) So, is it that he really doesn't think about the fact that he said these things, did he forget, is he just avoiding it? What is it? I could drive myself up a wall trying to figure it out. Unfortunately, it's become annoying to me which means I'll have to "talk" to him about it. Ick.
No comments:
Post a Comment